Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun-30-09 6:04AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Cedar Report - 062909

I hadn't fished in a while so I figured I would head back to Cedar to see what was happening. I fished around the lake landing around a dozen and hooking probably 15 in total. I used a jig and a top water cane toad. The second fish I caught was a keeper (probably 13-14in) so I pulled out the camera to capture the moment, only to discover that my wife drained all the batteries. Of course the dead batteries meant I would catch a nice one later on. Sure enough, just before I left, I landed a healthy 2lb 14oz piglet. Fortunately, I had two eye witnesses, Ernie and Big Rick (not to be confused with Big Jeffie).

The 2-14 will be recognizable to all as it had a number of black markings specifically one around its right eye. Let me know if you catch it in the future.

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#2 Jun-30-09 8:21AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Cedar Report - 062909

It was nice watching you from the deck......I was just going to take it easy but I did get out for 20 minutes and managed one that was a bit more than a pound on a dark wacky worm. It was a funny catch because my wife had come out to tell me I had a phone call. I placed the rod under my arm and felt the take at which time I simply reeled it in and let the cirlcle hook do it's job. She was not impressed though....

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Jun-30-09 9:07AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

I am sure she was impressed, she just played it cool! haha

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#4 Jul-02-09 12:31AM

bigjeffie
Patagonian Toothfish

i think i caught that bass by the drain thursday patrick

Board footer