Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan-01-09 5:02AM

Ernie
Administrator

34th Annual National Capital Angling Show, March 14

Our featured headliners for the 34th Annual Angling Show will be MIKE LAWSON, master angler of the Western spring creeks and noted artist, author and devoted angler, JAMES PROSEK.

Our lineup of expert instructors and presenters is headed by master angler of the Eastern spring creeks, DAVE ROTHROCK and includes Dusty Wissmath, Kiki Galvin, Dave Cleaves, Tom Sadler, Duncan McGrath, Mike Critzer, and MORE!

Fly fishing vendors, tiers, shops, guides, lodges and outfitters of all sorts and conservation organizations abound in the spacious Hanley Center for Athletic Excellence of the Georgetown Preparatory School, Rockville Pike, North Bethesda, MD. Presentations by notable authors and anglers will be held throughout the Show. Fly tying and indoor (and outdoor) fly casting clinics are offered by the nation's best instructors and there are sweepstakes, auctions and raffle opportunities aplenty.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Jan-08-09 10:32AM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: 34th Annual National Capital Angling Show, March 14

Do you know the website for this?  I can not seem to find it on google.

#3 Mar-18-09 3:09PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: 34th Annual National Capital Angling Show, March 14

I just found out that I won an evening of bass fishing with Capt. Mike Starrett! This is a great payoff for the tickets that I bought at the show! This was the one I wanted too!

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer