Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-17-17 8:33PM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

Secure your property folks!

Just a friendly reminder to secure your property to prevent theft.  I had the misfortune of having an unlocked car and received visitors on that one night I forgot to lock the wifes car!  My security camera picked up the event as they were finishing with my neighbors van and already in our car. 

At first I thought it was just a bunch of neighborhood kids, but I believe it's more organized especially with the vehicle coming through without the lights on to pick them up.

https://youtu.be/Gf6gwXEk8F8

I reported it to the police and neighborhood HOA and our Next Door app.  Neighborhood watch is pretty good, but it doesn't help deter those who are out at 2:30 in the morning.  Most NW events take place before midnight, so not much deterrence happening there.  I've even had some comments of vigilante efforts by neighbors to carry a gun and go out at 2 and 3 in the morning, but that is not a wise course of action.  There is nothing I fear more than a bunch of citizens who practice shooting their guns at paper going around at night thinking they're Charles Bronson.

Board footer