Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug-07-14 5:47PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Robbery on Misty Creek Pl

Happened about 8pm near the tunnel by Medix Run Pl.  Subject was robbed of a backpack containing various stuff including fishing gear.

Suspect is a 17 year old black male with an afro, possibly with a blond streak in the middle of it.
They've got a possible name for the suspect.

Suspect vehicle may be a silver Civic.

Last edited by T. (Aug-07-14 5:51PM)

#2 Aug-07-14 6:36PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Robbery on Misty Creek Pl

So LCSO had been keeping an eye on the suspect's car.  After seeing him get in the passenger side they followed and just did a traffic stop on Ashburn Village at Courtland.  They've recovered a green backpack.  Also found narcotics in the glove box and called it a distribution situation.

#3 Aug-08-14 5:24AM

hookup
Patagonian Toothfish

NICE!

#4 Aug-08-14 5:35AM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

T. wrote:

Happened about 8pm near the tunnel by Medix Run Pl.  Subject was robbed of a backpack containing various stuff including fishing gear.

T. wrote:

............they followed and just did a traffic stop on Ashburn Village at Courtland.  They've recovered a green backpack.  Also found narcotics in the glove box and called it a distribution situation.

I suggest that the Commonwealth Attorney allow the local fishermen to deliver the punishment after he is convicted or pleads out!

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#5 Aug-09-14 2:16PM

carpfisher

Me and some of my friends were playing catch with a football at misty creek that night. Policeman asked if we had seen a black man with a afro with a blonde streak. We hadnt seen anything though.

#6 Aug-09-14 4:29PM

Ernie
Administrator

Saw a lot of police activity (5 cars) on Tavern and Paw Paw on the way back from fishing today....

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer