Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 May-29-13 7:03AM

BillyBigMouth
Northern Snakehead

Fishing Sunglasses

Does anyone have any sunglasses for fishing they would suggest?  I feel like I am missing out on something by not having a good pair of polarized sunglasses.  All the Pros on TV say it is essential big_smile

#2 May-29-13 1:03PM

GregF
Northern Snakehead

Re: Fishing Sunglasses

Tyler did a bunch of research on sunglasses.  He wanted a pair for Christmas.  He eventually settled on Costas.  He can tell you the exact model and polarization.  They ain't cheap but I know he loves them.

#3 May-29-13 2:07PM

carpfisher

I won Costas at the BRHS fishing tournament and I love them. If you are willing to spend the money then I would recomend Costas.

#4 May-30-13 5:03AM

hookup
Patagonian Toothfish

If you're on a tight budget, Bolle makes a nice set of polarized glasses for a reasonable price.  If you are really on a budget, Wallmart sells some cheap polarized ones in their fishing section.

I have both Costa's & Maui Jims.  The Maui's are nice on blue bird days on the water because they reduce glare.  Wear the Costa's for daily use and when the forecast calls for a low preassure system while fish'n.

If you hang around the boards, you'll find sunglass junkies who sell their 6 month set for about 2/3 of list when a new model comes out.

Board footer