Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr-07-12 8:09AM

Ernie
Administrator

4/25, PRSC meeting- Steve Chaconas to speak

Our April 25th speaker is Captain Steve Chaconas. Steve will be talking about bass fishing in the lower and tidal Potomac, imparting some of the knowledge he has acquired in 25 years of experience operating his bass fishing guide service on the Potomac River. Steve has been featured locally and nationally in TV, radio, and print. In the broadcast industry, he was the Fox Sunday News "Power Player of the Week" for two years! He is a recognized expert source on the Potomac River and is featured on WTOP radio and many DC TV stations. With his combination of fishing and media credentials, Steve is sure to be an engaging and informative speaker.

Public welcome....no charge, no membership needed.

Meetings are at the Vienna VA Firehouse, start at 7:30 PM.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Apr-26-12 5:04AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: 4/25, PRSC meeting- Steve Chaconas to speak

I have to tell it the way it is...Steve's talk was outstanding and very informative. Definately outperformed what my expectation was.

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Apr-27-12 5:21AM

IL_DUCE

Re: 4/25, PRSC meeting- Steve Chaconas to speak

Mr Chaconas' parents lived across the street from a good friend of mine when I was growing up in Alexandria. Every once in awhile he would be over there, cleaning has bass boat. My friend and I were always envious,  but always gracious when he would take the time to talk with us about fishing.

Board footer