Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan-13-12 5:27AM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

New Member here!!

Hey everyone!  I'm excited to be a new member here since I love to fish, hunt, and eat what I catch (in that order)! hee hee.  I'm a retired Marine, work as a consultant, enjoy off roading (4x4) and a bunch of other stuff.  I'm looking forward to getting together with members to fish and hunt.  I've been in the area for sometime now, so I'm familiar with fishing Quantico, FT AP hill, Occoquan, Lake Anna, Chesapeak Beach.  I'm getting ready to research and purchase a fishing yak, so I'll be reading the threads.  The only fishing I've been able to do over the winter time these past few years has been trout fishing (stocked areas), so I've mainly focused on hunting.  I got 2 of them this year and will be making hot italian venison sausage tomorrow.  I hope to get out there and do some fishing with everyone!!!  Paul

#2 Jan-13-12 5:35AM

jumping jasper
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: New Member here!!

Welcome to the forum

smile

#3 Jan-13-12 5:50AM

Ernie
Administrator

Welcome Paul! You were sent to us by one of the good guys!! Look forward to getting out on the water with you.....I am sure you have heard plenty of white perch stories!

Time to go fishin' again!

#4 Jan-13-12 6:54AM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

Ahhhhh.....WP stories abound!  I'm very excited to learn some new techniques and get the line wet! oh yeah, and hopefully catch some fish too!

Board footer