Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-24-11 2:51PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

So I went to the tackle store today...

Not the best way to start a thread but here goes. I walked up and down the 5 rows of tackle. And I was amazed at all the stuff not in the right place. I saw a castmaster,s in the freshwater section from 1/4 oz to 3 oz big.. oh and the best was next to the billy club was a wacko tool. True it kinda looks like a very small billy club but should not be hung there. It should be on standout peg next to the senko's.

The best was an entire row of rage toads in the saltwater section between spro deer hair jigs.

I did see some Gulp minnows about the exact same size as rain minnows and with no dought in my mind, would be killer for fat alberts...

Swim baits in every size and shape too. Some with little string like tenacles on the side of them.. guess they make more water turbulence.

I spent 16 dollars on sinkers snaps and swivels..

It was Dick's in Waldorf.. think they need a fisherman to put things in order there.

Lots of empty pegs too.

Capt Mike

Light Tackle Fishing Guide on the Potomac

#2 Sep-24-11 3:44PM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: So I went to the tackle store today...

I found some Spro jigs in that Dick's once, but other than that it's reserved for browsing while my wife shops. Glad you found your sinkers and swivels. Must be time for some kittys.

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

#3 Sep-24-11 4:57PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: So I went to the tackle store today...

Now...if you go to Dick's in Bailey X-Roads, it will be a different story!

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer