Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-30-09 2:13PM

bigjeffie
Patagonian Toothfish

cedar wed am

wow, that is some clear water in that place.

i caught a few on a jig&paca craw, but it was tough city

would drop shot some short plastic if I went back

caught a few on a blue fleck worm in chantilly during pm, then the rain came

#2 Sep-30-09 2:44PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: cedar wed am

I went out for 10-15 minutes before the rain and caught an almost 1 pounder on the drop shot. Had a few other bites that I missed. I wish I had more time today.....

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Sep-30-09 5:12PM

BRHS Lax n Fish

Hey I'm new to the forum, I fished beech and cedar today after school from 5-630 got plenty of bites but couldn't get any to the shore.

#4 Sep-30-09 5:58PM

Ernie
Administrator

Welcome aboard Lax n Fish!

Time to go fishin' again!

#5 Sep-30-09 6:27PM

bigjeffie
Patagonian Toothfish

BRHS Lax n Fish wrote:

Hey I'm new to the forum, I fished beech and cedar today after school from 5-630 got plenty of bites but couldn't get any to the shore.

may have been bluegills, or shorty bass

i missed several hits as well today

#6 Sep-30-09 6:45PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum.  I tried my luck at Ashburn and Alder for about an hour this evening.  Got nothing.  May have had a few hits near the the Ashburn overflow or maybe just some minor hangups.  I tossed a crankbait in Alder right across the street for a few minutes and was getting algae on most casts so I went over by the rec center and tossed some other things.  The only fish I saw anywhere were minnows.   I was going to toss out a line with nightcrawlers to see if I could pull anything off the bottom, but I forget to bring the bait.  Not that it mattered, a section of my spinning rod also got left at home and had to use my other rod for the lures.

I grew up in this area and graduated from BRHS in '97.  Not an AV resident but have lots of friends in the neighborhood.  I don't ever keep anything so don't expect me to do anything about all the crappie. 

I hope to be checking out the other lakes in the coming days during the late afternoon/evenings.  Looks like I'll need to bring a trash bag, I saw quite few nightcrawler containers and other trash along the shore of Ashburn.  If you see someone with motorcycle gear and a military ALICE pack that would be me, say 'hey'.

Travis

Board footer