Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-25-09 6:24AM

flippin4it
Northern Snakehead
Registered: May-19-08
Posts: 101

Need a partner or permission.

I would love to fish the pond behind Ernie's house again this Sunday morning "early". But I think Dan is on a smallie wading trip. Who's game, I am not a resident and I hate  getting run off.  Reply or call. (703)314-4625


            Thanks Rob.

Last edited by flippin4it (Sep-25-09 6:36AM)

Offline

 

#2 Sep-25-09 11:42AM

Eweezy
Member
From: Ashburn VA
Registered: Apr-03-09
Posts: 53

Re: Need a partner or permission.

flippin4it wrote:

I would love to fish the pond behind Ernie's house again this Sunday morning "early". But I think Dan is on a smallie wading trip. Who's game, I am not a resident and I hate  getting run off.  Reply or call. (703)314-4625


            Thanks Rob.

I highly doubt you will get run off.  Just respect the lake and the community and nobody will bother you.

Offline

 

#3 Sep-25-09 1:51PM

flippin4it
Northern Snakehead
Registered: May-19-08
Posts: 101

Re: Need a partner or permission.

Eweezy wrote:

flippin4it wrote:

I would love to fish the pond behind Ernie's house again this Sunday morning "early". But I think Dan is on a smallie wading trip. Who's game, I am not a resident and I hate  getting run off.  Reply or call. (703)314-4625


            Thanks Rob.

I highly doubt you will get run off.  Just respect the lake and the community and nobody will bother you.

I have been run off in the past..........People don't like a biker fishing in the back yard.

Offline

 

#4 Sep-25-09 2:14PM

Eweezy
Member
From: Ashburn VA
Registered: Apr-03-09
Posts: 53

Re: Need a partner or permission.

flippin4it wrote:

Eweezy wrote:

flippin4it wrote:

I would love to fish the pond behind Ernie's house again this Sunday morning "early". But I think Dan is on a smallie wading trip. Who's game, I am not a resident and I hate  getting run off.  Reply or call. (703)314-4625


            Thanks Rob.

I highly doubt you will get run off.  Just respect the lake and the community and nobody will bother you.

I have been run off in the past..........People don't like a biker fishing in the back yard.

Sorry to hear that, from one biker to another.  From your other posts you seem like a respectable fisherman to me.  Fish on brotha!

Last edited by Eweezy (Sep-25-09 2:25PM)

Offline

 

#5 Sep-25-09 5:40PM

buckshot
Northern Snakehead
From: orange beach, Al.
Registered: Jul-25-09
Posts: 282

Re: Need a partner or permission.

i might be out there depending on how my other trip is planed, or if i go. if i dont see you out there use some zoom t worms och. craw, working very well there

Offline

 

#6 Sep-25-09 6:09PM

Ernie
Administrator
From: Ashburn VA
Registered: Feb-03-06
Posts: 12580

Re: Need a partner or permission.

buckshot wrote:

zoom t worms och. craw

What language is this?


Time to go fishin' again!

Offline

 

#7 Sep-26-09 6:58AM

buckshot
Northern Snakehead
From: orange beach, Al.
Registered: Jul-25-09
Posts: 282

Re: Need a partner or permission.

sorry just tired of typing. zoom trick worm okechobee craw

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson