Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov-23-18 10:49AM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

LKA 11-23 with Benjamin

Benjamin and I got out early and it was cold.  He was determined to fish until noon when he had to go back home with mom and dad today.  We found them, but they had lockjaw.
https://i.imgur.com/FLDonWJ.jpg
He finally gets one on and to the boat.  It's a very decent fish that deserves the net. Poor little guy had to take his heavy gloves off to reel it in.  He was shivering once I got it in the boat.  Headed up to Hunter's Landing to get him some hot chocolate.  Tried to get gas and the pumps aren't working.  Go inside and the debit/credit inside is not working.  Tried the ATM and it does not work either tongue .  Seems that every other time I go there, they have issues.....wonder how they stay in business?   Fortunately I had $3 cash in my wallet and buy him some chocolate milk and heat it up in their microwave in a large coffee cup.  Got back to the boat and get a pic of him with his fish (27" and 6.07 lbs).  Never got above 36 degrees out there.
https://i.imgur.com/yGFuzZ3.jpg
Got back to the house and he was bummed out to see mom and dad with the truck running waiting for the drive back to Aldie.  Guess I'll be fishing by myself the rest of the week. sad

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#2 Nov-23-18 2:39PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: LKA 11-23 with Benjamin

I just got freed up for tomorrow but it looks like an inch of cold rain is forecasted for most of the day. Bummer!

Instead, I will be riding my inside bike and watching fishing shows....

Benjamin is becoming quite the fisherman!

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Nov-23-18 3:01PM

drxfish
Patagonian Toothfish

That is hard core for a little guy!  Nice job!

Always wishin' I was fishin'

#4 Nov-23-18 4:35PM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

Ernie wrote:

I just got freed up for tomorrow but it looks like an inch of cold rain is forecasted for most of the day.

I have an open seat tomorrow! big_smile

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#5 Nov-23-18 5:10PM

Ernie
Administrator

Curly wrote:

I have an open seat tomorrow! big_smile

Brrrrrrr....for Mineral tomorrow (Sat 11/24): High 44 F, 100% Precip. / 0.91in Rain.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer