You are not logged in.
Purchased new in December 2011 and included some features of 2012 models. Many additional accessories are included. Getting too old for kayaking so I need to sell.
• Mango color Hobie Revo 13 (with YakAttack NITE Stripe) in great condition
• Front storage well with bungee and front and rear twist-and-seal hatches for storage
• Hobie standard scupper-hole kayak cart
• Hobie paddle with SOLAS pinstriping for visibility and Scotty paddle leash
• Mirage Drive with upgraded “V2” ST Turbo Fins
• Hobie Mirage drive leash
• Hobie mirage drive seal
• Original drive fins and spare parts (never used)
• Drive well cassette plug
• Upgraded oversized sailing rudder with spare rudder pin
• Original rudder (never used)
• Hobie high-back with inflatable rear back support
• Lowrance Elite 4 DSI FishFinder installed with wire caps and connected to 12V-7amp-hour battery mounted in rear well with fused line and spare fuses
• Integrated gear track 1” Ram ball and transducer arm mount for Elite 4
• Scotty gear track base mount and adjustable arm for front rod holder
• Integrated rear rod holders (2)
• Hobie anchor trolley installed
• Kayak anchor with anchor line and wrap
• 2 YakAttack gear tracks installed
• Scotty 444 flush mount installed (for camera mount/VisiPro Carbon/etc.)
• Divided gear bucket for front well
• Deep gear bucket for rear well (and FF battery mount)
• Black mesh storage pockets on sidewalls (2)
• Scupper plugs with lanyard
• Tank well bungee
• Manual bilge pump (never used)
• Owner’s Manual, Assembly Manual, and Owner’s DVD
o 13’5” length
o 28.5” width
o 58 lb. hull weight
o 6.6 lb. drive weight
o 350 lb capacity
Kayak is “garage-kept” and is in very good condition. Hull has some minor “ramp rash and piling rash” that come from normal use, but no dents or deep scratches. The Revo seat is not the newer “lawnchair” style; it attaches to the molded floor of the Revo which adds to the stability of the boat; (note…I’ve never capsized). I live in Northern VA near Leesburg. If interested in buying, PM me or post to this thread.
Package price: $1,200.
Last edited by Bruce (May-03-18 10:36AM)
This is a great boat and package.
Very nice package. Good luck with your sale.
I am surprised that no one has scarfed up this package......
NEW PRICE on Hobie Revo 13. Lowering price to $1,200. Quite a bargain since a new model comparably equipped would be about $3,000.
Yes...happy for the sale and that the kayak went to a great new owner. But sad that my time on the water will be mostly gone...that is unless some of my forum friends want to invite me out on their boats....