Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-12-17 12:55PM

Ernie
Administrator

Potomac River Rockfish Tourney Oct. 7

The initial Potomac River Rockfish Tournament has been scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 7, at the Aqualand Marina and Campground in Newburg, MD.

Winning anglers will receive cash awards in three divisions— light tackle, trolling and kayak.

“Striped bass fishing has been consistently productive in the Potomac River this summer, unlike some other local areas, and we expect that quality fishing will continue into the fall,” said Dennis Fleming, tournament director.

In addition to the fishing, there will be an after-party at Aqualand, featuring oysters, crabs, and beer. All participants are invited to the party where winners will be announced and prizes awarded. Those not fishing the tourney can join the party for $10.

Proceeds from the tournament will support Hope4Nichole, a local non-profit organization whose mission is to provide the community with breast cancer education and increased awareness while raising funds to assist those impacted by the disease.

Entry fee is $30 per angler or $100 per boat. To register and for more information, call 301-259-2222.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Sep-12-17 6:03PM

Redfish12
Northern Snakehead
Website

Re: Potomac River Rockfish Tourney Oct. 7

That's the same weekend as our CBKA tournament on Kent Island and the Baltimore CCA Rocktober tournament...

#3 Sep-12-17 6:38PM

Ernie
Administrator

Redfish12 wrote:

That's the same weekend as our CBKA tournament on Kent Island and the Baltimore CCA Rocktober tournament...

I know, I told Dennis he has to check in with "us" in the future. He is now aware. But...there will be Oysters!

Time to go fishin' again!

#4 Sep-13-17 5:30PM

Redfish12
Northern Snakehead
Website

Wish I could make it!

Board footer