Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul-30-15 3:03PM

TyF
Northern Snakehead

Need Some Help

I work for Fish and Explore which is a summer fishing and outdoors camp for kids 7-16. We are extremely short staffed the weeks of August 10th and 17th and are in need of people 24 years old or older to drive vans for the week. Fishing/outdoors experience is not required but it is an added bonus. The camps are out of various recreation centers in and around Falls Church and start at 8:30am and end at 4:30pm. Your main job will be to drive the kids to various rivers and ponds throughout the week in our 15 passenger vans and will be working with 1-2 experienced full time fish and explore employees. You will be paid for your work but I am not sure what that amount will be. I have been working for them for 3 years and have loved it. This is a good opportunity to get to do something cool for a week and get paid doing it.

If you can help out, know someone who can, or have any questions please contact me or my boss John Lipetz.

Me: Tyler Folts
703-342-2629
hockey97x@verizon.net

John Lipetz
703-609-8083
jdlipetz@yahoo.com

Summary:

WHAT:
--Fish and Explore van driver for the week

WHEN:
--August 10th-15th and/or August 17th-22nd
--Mon-Fri
--8:30am-4:30pm

WHERE:
--Various recreation centers in and around Falls Church, Sterling, Chantilly, Arlington

PAY:
--TBT

REQUIREMENTS:
--24 years old or older
--No fishing or outdoors experience required butt it is encouraged

Last edited by TyF (Jul-30-15 3:05PM)

Board footer