You are not logged in.

#1 Jan-30-10 6:36AM

Ernie
Administrator

DC Fishing Licences

To purchase your DC license on line, click the link below:

https://enode.dc.gov/epermit/Page/Entry/Login.aspx

Click "Create New Account"

Fill in the information to create your account.  Your password will be e-mailed to your inbox.

Once you are logged in, click "Create New Application"

Select "2010 DC Sportfishing License" at the top of the list.

Since you registered, your information will already be filled in.  Add your Drivers License # and Date of Birth and follow the prompts.

Pay with your credit card, print out your license, GO FISH!!!

The license states that it must be displayed prominently while fishing.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Feb-13-15 2:50PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: DC Fishing Licences

#3 Feb-13-15 4:43PM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

If you're 65 or older you don't need one  :-P

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

#4 Feb-13-15 7:41PM

kidnikarus
Northern Snakehead

So a few years back DC licenses were never charged to the credit card used to purchase. They sent out notifications by email. I thought it was a scam at first but saw posts about it either here or on the TPFR site. Went to pay and it wouldn't let me. I tried a few times. I let it go that year. Last year when i tried to renew the site told me i had an outstanding balance. I tried to pay and it wouldn't let me. I was fishing the va side of the potomac alot and was stopped three times at columbia island marina in years past so i was a little worried. I emailed back and forth with Wanda (i think) who heads the DC license office about 18 times. It seems that even though i am entering new credit card info their system is trying to charge the card that i initially used. I was told that i had to use that card again (at least for the license that was never paid for). I worked in arlington until 6 months ago and fished 4 to 5 times week on my lunch break. Now i am in McLean and don't get to fish during the week so it is no much of an issue now, but i still want to be compliant for the few times i fish the border waters. I keep print outs of the emails with me in case i ever get stopped. I have licenses in va, ny, nj, pa, md and fl. It would suck to get a ticket from DC especially since the license is so cheap. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed?

Nick Mendis
Woodbridge, VA

#5 Feb-14-15 5:06AM

Ernie
Administrator

DC government is not the easiest place to work around. Wanda would be the person I would talk to but you have done that. Does she offer a remedy? The problem is in the system that they use.

Board footer