You are not logged in.
On Saturday Feb. 22, there is a Saltwater Fishing Expo near Annapolis.
I have room for 2 or 3 students and I will take care of the $5 admission charge....you bring $$ for food and for stuff you may want to buy.
We will leave Ashburn at 8:15AM and return home by 4:00PM at the latest.
- Seminars from Expert Anglers share their tips and techniques on catching fish in the Chesapeake Bay.
- Latest Gear offered at Great Prices from Local Tackle Dealers
- Discounted Tackle & Flea Market Bargains from Dealers & Individuals
- Rod & Reel Raffle, Four Trolling Combos - Tickets available at the Door
- Food & Beverages including Pit Beef Sandwiches, Oysters and Full Bar Service.
10:00AM - Capt. Shawn Kimbro: Chesapeake Light Tackle Fishing
11:30AM - Capt. Wayne Morgan: Live Lining for Stripers
1:00PM - Panel Discussion: Light Tackle Fishing on the Chesapeake Bay- Panel Members are Walleye Pete Dahlberg, Chris Dollar, Shawn Kimbro, Lenny Rudow
1st come 1st served...email me at ernierojas at verizon.net if you are interested in coming. Adults welcome as well but you pay your own way.....