Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr-04-13 4:26PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

First Go Pro Video

I fished the KBF Open in South Carolina a couple week back.  I made it past the first cut, but not past the final cut to get into the invitational.  I caught fish, but it was tough. 

I setup a go pro and got some footage that I put together.  It is harder than I thought to get catching fish on camera, but after a few tries I got a couple fish on camera.  What was even harder was matching the fishing up with the music.

Anyways here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2tTu3mo … e=youtu.be

#2 Apr-04-13 5:23PM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: First Go Pro Video

Before I start the video, is it rightside up or sideways?

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

#3 Apr-05-13 3:02AM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

Nice Job!
If you can stand on that kayak backward facing the camera, that will put some interesting scenes I think

joe

#4 Apr-05-13 9:21AM

Bryan
Patagonian Toothfish

Cool vid!

In my experience, the best way to catch fish when there's a camera in the boat, is to turn it off. Seems to work every time :-P

tight lines

#5 Apr-05-13 9:55AM

purpleworm
Northern Snakehead

Got a little dizzy watching with the kayak bobbing, but nonetheless a cool video. Thanks for sharing Charlie.

#6 Apr-05-13 10:15AM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

Whoever is in the back needs to stop rocking the boat! lol  Nice video Charlie big_smile

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#7 Apr-05-13 12:26PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

ComeOnFish wrote:

Nice Job!
If you can stand on that kayak backward facing the camera, that will put some interesting scenes I think

joe

I can, but I have 4 to 7 rods back there sticking up that get in the way of fishing, and I would not be able to see my lowrance.  However, i am thinking about putting another mount in the front and then just taking turns on which one I use.

#8 Apr-06-13 10:52PM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

redskinsfan360 wrote:

ComeOnFish wrote:

Nice Job!

joe

I can, but I have 4 to 7 rods back there sticking up that get in the way of fishing, and I would not be able to see my lowrance.  However, i am thinking about putting another mount in the front and then just taking turns on which one I use.

4-6 rods? That is the most rods on a kayak I know.  I carry 2. First of all I need to learn techniques for all types of lures before carrying more rods

BTW, I caught stripers on the Daiwa Reel from you on the first day I took the reel.

joe

Board footer