Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec-24-12 4:57PM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

More CBBT Stripers - Dec 23, 2012

I located small schools of stripers in 4 different locations (4 different bridge spans).  After catching and releasing 10 stripers at 18- 23 inches, I saw feeding birds about ¾ miles away.  I chased the birds for 1.5 hours for the heck of it.  I finally caught them where I fished 1.5 hours ago.  I could have waited for the birds came to me instead of pedaling very hard.  I quitted after catching 8 stripers at 21-23 inches.
I tried for tog for a while.  I didn’t expect any bites from togs at all in 48F degree water but still I tried.

Since the day was still young, I went to Elizabeth River for speckled sea trout.  I tested few different colors and caught and released 5 specks at 19-23 inches

Fishing Log:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFhM8XKy50

Last edited by ComeOnFish (Dec-24-12 5:13PM)

#2 Dec-24-12 5:16PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: More CBBT Stripers - Dec 23, 2012

Great fishing Joe! I have done well down there when chasing birds away from the pilings but it's been a few years....

What kind of wine?

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Dec-25-12 11:11AM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

Re: More CBBT Stripers - Dec 23, 2012

Pacemaker wrote:

Greta fishing Joe! I have done well down there when chasing birds away from the pilings but it's been a few years....

What kind of wine?

I don't know.  My wife keeps her wine in a wine cooler, and I take any wine opended.  Hopefully they aren't expensive.  I haven't heard from her yet. 

Joe

Board footer