Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan-29-08 5:16PM

Ernie
Administrator

Lake Anna on Saturday, Feb.2

I am waiting for my good friend and fishing mentor to let me know if he can go down to Lake Anna on Saturday (his boat).....right now it's 50-50. Anyone want to be stand by in case he can't go?

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Jan-30-08 7:26AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Lake Anna on Saturday, Feb.2

Hang loose!!

I will talk to Carl tomorrow to see if we are using his boat (2 people only) or mine (3). I can get my boat Fri0day evening but I am afraid my cover will have hundreds of pounds of ice, snow and water on it. Then I need to charge the batteries. Then we can go fishing!!

Ernie

#3 Jan-30-08 8:06AM

Ernie
Administrator

Ah.....my "charge the batteries" comment got your interest!

DONE!!!!!! D & S Marine put the new plug in and it should work. I say "should" because I have not had the time to test it. I am sure that battery (deep charge type) is low since it has not been recharged since the summer. I think it will be a big help down at Lake Anna....I am not so sure it will be effecticve on tidal rivers but we'll just have to find out.

Ernie

#4 Jan-31-08 4:26AM

Ernie
Administrator

I talked to Carl last night and he is out....still recovering from surgery. Anyway, looks like good weather so we are on! Any other takers?

Ernie

PS- I may need some help with the boat cover on Friday dusk.

#5 Jan-31-08 6:45AM

jumping jasper
Patagonian Toothfish

I am trying to change my schedule at work. I will call you tonight to see if the seat is still open.
I have a big event at the club Friday at 6pm so I can't help with the boat cover.

smile

#6 Jan-31-08 9:10AM

Ernie
Administrator

Yes...there is a seat open!

I am hoping Curly can meet me at the storage lot at Algonkian....I don't know if I can get the cover off by myself with all the water/ice/snow on it. Now I have to work on making sure I can get there before night time. If successful, I am looking forward to a great day of fishing on the lake!

Ernie

#7 Jan-31-08 5:33PM

Ernie
Administrator

We are on for Saturday!!

Curly and I will meet at Jeff's at 5 AM and take off from there.....make sure you bring food and drinks for yourselves! cool

Ernie

Board footer