Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun-10-22 2:57PM

drxfish
Patagonian Toothfish

Dobyn's Customer Service

I have 2 Dobyns rods.  One is a 7' ML I use mostly for tubes and I bought a 7' L Sierra that is a great ned rod.  In trying to free a snagged tube, I broke the insert on the tip top of the Fury rod.  I first tried to contact them through the website, but got no response.  I called them and a really nice lady said, sure, we can send you a tip top.  She asked for my name and address and I expected to pay, but she said they would just replace it.  She never asked when or where I bought the rod (over 3 years old).  That was before Memorial Day and I was starting to get concerned because it had not arrived. 

I got the box today and it contained 2 rod tips!  I found that refreshing in today's age and thought I would share my experience.

Always wishin' I was fishin'

#2 Jun-13-22 4:43AM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Dobyn's Customer Service

That's pretty awesome!  Not many shops are willing to do that, but I have noticed there are some big and small that put their customers first.  It's also why we stay so dedicated and loyal!!  That's not only smart business, but also just the right thing to do.  It's when I see that some of these mega businesses have record profit years after gouging us that bothers me.  But really appreciate this feedback about Dobyns.  Looks like I'll be a new customer now.

#3 Jun-13-22 4:48PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Dobyn's Customer Service

Excellent to hear. There are a few others that are very responsible as well.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer