Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct-12-14 4:19PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Oct 12 Report

This crew is just fun plain and simple... They wanted to fill a cooler and catch some big-uns...well the cooler was filled and the bite just died off before big-uns showed up. We saw the WWII squadron of planes fly up the river and stayed in the sun the whole time. Took about six pics of them and all where bad.. OH well they where a sight to see. Had a great time with a fun crew.
http://www.indianheadcharters.com/14/425.JPG
Capt Mike

Light Tackle Fishing Guide on the Potomac

#2 Oct-13-14 5:42AM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Oct 12 Report

My girlfriend and I launched kayaks at Gravelly Pt about 11am.  Got out into the river a little ways then the flyover came by.  I've got a good video of it.   We then proceeded to the railroad bridge.  I was using gulp mullet and tried all around the supports and only got one bite that took off the tail.  Eventually I took a look at my chart and it showed a hole just below the bridge.  In no time I had a blue cat on.  And two more within two minutes.  I had a total of six or so will all but one being eater size.  The biggest was about 10lb.  The GF didn't catch any.  The tide was slack so that probably wasn't helping any.

Board footer