Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-21-14 1:20PM

AndrewC
Website

You're Invited

Hello all,

I just wanted to extend an invitation to BRHS club members, parents, friends and staff to also join us over at www.NVAAC.com

We are a grass roots, down to earth, No dues, Good time hav'n, prize giving, charity and community participating, local fishing club. We hold monthly "contests" (we use the term contests loosely but we do have a points system) that are fun and easy going. The contests are only as competitive as you make them. Often we are fishing next to someone and chatting. We have knowledgeable members that are very willing to share what they know. You will probably show us something too.

Once you join you will benefit from the discounts our members are given by our sponsors. Feel free to pass this info along to anyone interested.

Heck, you can always join then leave if you don't like it.

Our season starts in April and runs through Oct. Details for April will be posted soon. We hope to see you out there.

We are also very receptive of any ideas promotions and events whatever you have too.

Thanks,

Andrew Coiner - Founder NVAAC.com

p.s. Who can I send the pic to that I took of you guys at the Richmond fishing expo?

FishBrain app. It's free!
www.NVAAC.com

#2 Mar-21-14 2:08PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: You're Invited

This is a great opportunity to learn more and get out and fish!

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer