Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-13-11 6:48PM

buckshot
Northern Snakehead

sunday bassin

went to CSU early this mornin. caught a tiny one on a spinnerbait and 3 on a tube-x flippin against cover. one was close to 2 pounds. went to another pond later on at my grandmas apartment complex with my friend jt. icaught one on a spinnerbait about a pound off the bank. then after about a hour of fishing with not a bite we had a skipping comp. yep we reached the point of boredom where we were   seeing  who could skip the worm the farthest. i was using zoom magnum* trick worm in bubblegum and  he was using a little piece of somethin. still not shure what it was hah. so after 20 minutes of this intense waste of time i said "you know there are probably bass right underneath our worms" but we just  reeled them right back. so i skipped it super far and reeled it about halfway back (maybee 15 feet away) let  it sit for about 10 seconds and bam! 3 pounds! that was the lucky catch of the year. that was pretty much the end of the day went to the bayou for a hour using live shrimp with no luck. pics are on facebook

#2 Mar-13-11 7:14PM

buckshot
Northern Snakehead

Re: sunday bassin

Also just found out that i was invited by the bass fed nation pres. of bama   to fish the alabama junior state championship tournament on lake wheeler in september

Last edited by buckshot (Mar-13-11 7:15PM)

Board footer