Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-25-09 6:24AM

flippin4it
Northern Snakehead

Need a partner or permission.

I would love to fish the pond behind Ernie's house again this Sunday morning "early". But I think Dan is on a smallie wading trip. Who's game, I am not a resident and I hate  getting run off.  Reply or call. (703)314-4625

Thanks Rob.

Last edited by flippin4it (Sep-25-09 6:36AM)

#2 Sep-25-09 11:42AM

Eweezy

Re: Need a partner or permission.

flippin4it wrote:

I would love to fish the pond behind Ernie's house again this Sunday morning "early". But I think Dan is on a smallie wading trip. Who's game, I am not a resident and I hate  getting run off.  Reply or call. (703)314-4625

Thanks Rob.

I highly doubt you will get run off.  Just respect the lake and the community and nobody will bother you.

#3 Sep-25-09 1:51PM

flippin4it
Northern Snakehead

Eweezy wrote:

flippin4it wrote:

Thanks Rob.

I highly doubt you will get run off.  Just respect the lake and the community and nobody will bother you.

I have been run off in the past..........People don't like a biker fishing in the back yard.

#4 Sep-25-09 2:14PM

Eweezy

flippin4it wrote:

Eweezy wrote:

flippin4it wrote:

Thanks Rob.

I have been run off in the past..........People don't like a biker fishing in the back yard.

Sorry to hear that, from one biker to another.  From your other posts you seem like a respectable fisherman to me.  Fish on brotha!

Last edited by Eweezy (Sep-25-09 2:25PM)

#5 Sep-25-09 5:40PM

buckshot
Northern Snakehead

i might be out there depending on how my other trip is planed, or if i go. if i dont see you out there use some zoom t worms och. craw, working very well there

#6 Sep-25-09 6:09PM

Ernie
Administrator

buckshot wrote:

zoom t worms och. craw

What language is this?

Time to go fishin' again!

#7 Sep-26-09 6:58AM

buckshot
Northern Snakehead